Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Quiz and Population Pyramids

Today in Human Geography we got our quizzes back. We didn't do very well, I think that I had all the information, but I didn't put every little thing in my blog. I had just written the over view. I felt confidant, but I did not do so great. I hope to learn from my mistakes and do very well on the test that is on Friday. I am about the make notecards for them right now. We also continued to discuss the population pyramids. We looked at lots of examples and some of the reasons for why they would look like this. For example we look at a city in North Dakota, and most of their population was college kids. This was because the city had a major college in it, so therefore the population was higher than most in that age group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment