Friday, October 25, 2013

One Lap Down, Three to Go

Today in human geography we took a test on cultural geography. It was the last test for the quarter, and now we are starting to talk about the different religions. I think that the test went pretty well, there were 4 or 5 questions that I guessed on, and I know that I got one wrong. Overall I think that I got around a 92%, which isn't bad. Once we finished the test we were split into groups for a power point presentation about the five major religions. Jasmine and Stephanie are in my group and we got the religion, Islam. We used the Google docs so we could all work on it together. We had lots of issues with the internet, but for some reason my internet worked, so I started to work on it. Then Stephanie's internet started to work, so now we had two people working on the power point presentation. Me and Stephanie got a lot done and we are almost done. Jasmines' computer never worked, but we got a lot of information done, and written on the presentation.

1 comment: