Friday, September 20, 2013

First Test

In Human Geography we took our first test. I was a little nervous, but I had studied and I knew that I would do fine. I wish there would have been more multiple choice questions, instead of the essays, but it was ok. The essay questions were very long but they asked good questions that you could write about. I think the most difficult thing was the infrastructure part. I had trouble telling apart globalization and infrastructure, but that's about it. I liked having the long class period, because you got to take your time and really think about what you were writing. The main subject that the test covered were, The Message to Garcia, Socrates, Globalization, and infrastructure. We also talked about the Greeks and how they lived and their government systems, not all of this was on the test, but some it was. Over all this test was pretty easy, and mainly focused on essays and over view question about the topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment