Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Emmy and the Music Video

Today in human geography we watched this really cool video by Bob Dylan. It was a really old song, and the music video just came out around two days ago. In this video there was like 10 different channels, with-in the music video. The song would be playing in the back ground and whenever you changed the channel the characters would be singing the song too. You would change the channel with their arrows on your computer and the channel on the video would change. Once the channel change the people on the next station would be singing too. I really enjoyed this video and I thought it was very cool how it worked.
Also today in class there was a "famous" man visiting our school for the TV production team. He has won several Emmys for the production of the Olympics. I did not see him, but Mr. Schick brought his (the guest's) Emmy to our class. This was really cool and it made me very happy. We got to take pictures with it and I hope that Mr. Schick will email them to us. This was a really cool experience.
For the last half of class we actually did human geography work, but it was still fun. We continued to play the peace core game. I still haven't completed it, but I am getting the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment