Saturday, December 7, 2013

Microfinance Test

Today in human geography we took a microfinance test. It was only 15 questions, so i was a little nervous. I got a 100% on the test, I thought that I messed up 2 of the questions, but I didn't. I was so relieved to hear the news that I answered all of the questions right. In the upcoming week I have a feeling that things are going to be very stressful, because of exams. I am kind of stressing already, because people are saying "do this, do that,  and you better not forget this!" I makes me nervous because I want to do really good on them. But I know that if I work hard I will be able to complete these tests and hopefully succeed. These exams will be challenging, but I know that I can get through them, and once I do I can enjoy the Christmas and New Year’s break.

No comments:

Post a Comment