Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Aftermath

During the second day of Human Geography we were told that only three people had completed their homework. I was a little nervous, because I was hoping that I was one of those three people. Thankfully I was, and I had successfully set up my blog. We spent most of the class helping the rest of the students set up their blog correctly. It took some time to figure out why the emails hadn't come through, but we soon realized that the students had sent the email without a subject. Since there was no subject the email went to Mr. Schick's spam email box, so we learned that it is important to fill in the subject line when writing emails. Once we got that squared away we started to work on how to add a gadget and a link to our own blogs. We successfully completed the tasks, but we did have a little trouble with the whole blog concept. I believe that we will get the hang of it in the next two or three weeks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment